Perhaps. There is probably, and most likely a better and easier way to do most things. I can think of a few things I would like to have done easier and/or better:
2. Childbirth the second time. Obviously I did not learn too much the first time.
3. Working and going to college full time.
4. And working out/getting fit.
My early morning gang laments when we are about mid-way in our class….”There has to be a better way!” Well, there may be a better and easier way to get fit and lose weight. Here are some options we can investigate:
1. starvation. NOT an option. I almost died without cheese for Lent, starvation is out of the question.
2. Surgery. also NOT an option. I am a weenie and need Valium and Xanax just to get thru the pre-op!
3. Working out with friends. BINGO.
I took two classes today with my ‘peeps’. Rock Bottom Becky at 5:45am and Zumba at 7:30pm. My calorie burn today was over 3200. s-w-e-e-t!! I need my friends to get thru it and laugh and ache when that song of squats just won’t end. But it does and we did it, together. I don’t want a better or easier way. I like it this way. It works.
I have been lucky up to this point with my family. I have two great kids that are excellent students and athletes. My husband is a pain in my posterior right now but I love him more than anything. THAT I did the best way.
So all in all. Not bad. Easier? Maybe. Better? No way.