Happy New Year!
There isn’t much to say that has not already been said on social media or the news wires. The talk about resolutions and wishes for looking back, looking ahead, making amends, losing weight, joining a gym, or multiple suggestions for drastic change cause me to pause for a simpler wish list. So here is a short list of my new year’s wishes for you!
I wish that:
- your hugs are plentiful and strong both in giving and receiving.
- good fortune comes your way and hard work and desire is greatly rewarded.
- your decisions are based on a good gut level feeling and not driven by a quest for more.
- family and friends surround you when you need them in good times and bad and that you return the favor two-fold.
- the good health Gods shine their light down upon you and keep you healthy all throughout this new year.
- food prepared in your home is created from a recipe full of love, fun, and happiness.
- you are safe and guided by good decisions this New Year’s night and every night.
On a lighter note: I wish that your coffee is hot and strong, your wine cool and sweet, and no one takes your spin bike the whole year long! Oh, and I do wish that the Crimson Tide takes the championship again this year.
Happy New Year,